Olga van Saane specializes in management and training consulting (see the list of available courses and an overview on Training page)
Next to it, Olga van Saane Interbiz Consulting and its Information Bureau NCA can help you create a convincing business case for setting up in the Netherlands.
By combining your data with mine, I can provide you with relevant information for your organisation. My services for organisations planning to set up in the Netherlands include:
- Intelligence: Up-to-date information and data on the specific sector (and/ or country of origin) in which your company is active.
- Relocation advice: Whether this means a move to a new or existing premises, I can help with getting full data about the real estate market in the required province or city. I can help with the right connections, and with making a business plan for your first step in the region.
- Tapping into the labour market: information regarding attracting the right staff, with the right skills, is just as important. In this area too, I can help by bringing you into contact with the right people.
- Referrals to legislation and tax advice: information indicating the legal and fiscal possibilities, given the specific situation of your company.
- Subsidies: information indicating possibilities to receive subsidies granted by the Dutch government.
- Expatcenter: I will help you to find information on relocating employees and their families and all relevant permits.
- Corporate responsibility: If interested, I can help you to find information about giving back to society.
My commitment doesn’t end the minute you open your new office. I’ll also be there to provide a long-term informational support service, and to help during your company’s next phase of development in the Netherlands.
Considering setting up your business in the Netherlands ? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to assisting you!