I can take your business training from ABC to Pushkin or Shakespeare.
Somewhere inside, you have all the answers. Who you are and what you want to be.
You have a vision of what your business can become. What you can become.
My work is helping you turn that vision between your ears into something real.
My clients grow with me. I help you step up and unleash the best version of your business (and yourself).
I do this by:
- Offering training tools and resources so you can do your best work and make awesome stuff.
- Providing a blueprint for designing strong business training structures, the kind that self-perpetuate.
- Making big hairy presentations less hairy.
- Helping you notice your own self-built roadblocks (and steamrolling them).
- Creating connections between you and other people going through the same stuff.
- Acting as your own personal on-demand international coach.
I’VE GOT A THING FOR MEANINGFUL BUSINESSES TRAINING.
Not to brag, but I’m an expert in training and instructional design. I’m really into helping business owners build successful, knowledgeable teams. I’m good at training small groups of five employees to twenty employees (or fifty). Or getting those fifty (or a hundred) organized and primed for creativity.
It’s not because I love growth. At all. It’s that I love helping people create sustainable lasting livable situations where they can grow.
I believe people need support.
I believe in international camaraderie that’s real and not fake.
I believe the main ingredient in innovation and development is space.
I believe that international communities hold real power.
I believe that building a training/development livelihood on your terms creates joy (and maybe some headaches).
I believe international businesses can be risky and weird and artistic, which is the whole point.
If it’s really late at night I’ll tell you that everyone should work in an international business.
I combine a hybrid background in education, consulting, training, coaching, team development and leadership development with a goal to organize and re-design creative business training environments. Andy Warhol was right: “Making money is art and working is art and good business (training – O.) is the best art.“
I’m a bilingual blogger, occasional motorcyclist, passionate garden designer and mother to son and daughter. I’m a contributing writer to Russian and Ukranian landscape magazines, a volunteer translator for TED.
MY SWEET SPOT IS WORKING WITH INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS ON A MISSION WHO LIKE TO GET CREATIVE AND SHIFT COURSE QUICKLY
When everything’s clicking and a project is working:
- I guide you through the process and teach you how to fend for yourself, whether it’s training strategy, building a team, establishing a culture or streamlining processes.
- I help to reaffirm an organization’s true training strengths by finding the connections within. I can shake the training tree and see all kinds of fruits falling and help you make something great out of them.
- I find a way to profit training ROI both directly and indirectly, by uncovering hidden opportunities and by enhancing staff development strategy, operations and communication.
Let’s work together!